"We found Christine to be caring, flexible and genuine and since the training our dog has become more relaxed with strangers." ~ I. Robertson, Rochedale South
GROUP DOG TRAINING CLASSES
To challenge and improve your dog by increasing their flexibility, boosting their confidence and enhancing their social skills, we have mixed it up in our classes to ensure you can get maximum results with ease and making it enjoyable to be in our class.
'SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT SKILLS' COURSE
- acceptable household rules
- all levels of obedience training covered
- social skills and manners training
- appropriate dog interaction and play
- confidence building
- flexibility training
- problem solving
- out of the box challenges
- and much more!
- You want to explore difference ways to train your dog away from the 'standard' dog obedience
- You enjoy 'dog-me' time
- You like to see your dog grow positively
- You like to be challenged
- You like to see your dog challenged and achieve results
- It's a wonderful opportunity to get out of the house
- You think our classes will solve all of your dog issues (please see our Private Training Programs)
- You prefer a structural, dog obedience class
- You are not willing to listen to the instructor because 'your dog is already friendly'
- You want fast results
"We were really impressed with Christine's knowledge, skills and patience when dealing with a range of different dogs. She answered and dealt with individual problems in a professional and detailed way."
"Thank you very much, a fantastic teacher with an abundance of knowledge and time for all students and parents. I highly recommend this course (Social Development Skills) to anyone and everyone."
"Thank you Christine for all your help and kindness towards John and I and our issues with Toby. We've appreciated all your help." ~ Jayne, John & 'Toby', Shailer Park
"I recommend Christine to anyone. She was patient with Digby and he was happy with her handling him" ~ Dorothy & 'Digby", Rochedale South
"Brilliant trainer and classes. Thanks for everything you have taught us" ~ Kevin & 'Bella'
"Hamish has enjoyed the experience and he seems to be more in tune with what we require of him. We would highly recommend the training to humans and dogs alike" ~ Anne & 'Cooper'
"The classes were extremely helpful teaching my teenage son how to train and work with his dog in a positive, encouraging environment" ~ Robbie, Fiona & 'Phoebe'
"Henry is a bouncing baby puppy and it was hard to get his attention, let alone to get him to listen to us. After completing the training, Henry was watching, sitting, staying and walking on lead. Christine, you're a miracle worker!" ~ Claudia, Kevin & 'Henry', Holland Park
"Great classes, would recommend this class (Social Development Skills) to anyone wanting to train their puppy. It has made such a difference to our 6 month old puppy's behaviour. Christine you are great!" ~ 'Ella', Daisy Hill
Book A Phone Appointment