OWNER/SENIOR DOG TRAINER
Certified Professional Dog Trainer (Cert IV in Companion Animals via Delta Institute)
Professional Member, Association of Pet Dog Trainers
Professional Member, The Pet Professional Guild
Christine has been in the animal training and caring industry for more than 15 years. Her extensive background in dog and animal training includes instructing all levels of obedience classes for hundreds of loving pet owners, training and caring for various marine mammals and birds at SeaWorld, training and caring for RSPCA dogs, cats and wildlife and Veterinary Nursing.
Christine keeps up to date with the latest training methods and practices through her memberships with the Association of Pet Dog Trainers, The Pet Professional Guild and the Veterinary Nurses Council of Australia among other organisations.
Why train with PANTING PAWS?
We are focused on helping you and your family develop and strengthen your bond with your dog by:
- Improving the social and life skills of your dog and puppy
- Using proven, simple and effortless training techniques and handling skills
- Build confidence in your dog
- Build confidence in you and your family
- Gain structure with your dog at home and in public
- Problem solving using simple training methods and techniques
- Understand YOUR dog's behaviour
- Acquire knowledge of various breeds' body language and communication
What can we help you with?
We teach you and your family how to build your dog's confidence, how to solve problems using simply training methods and techniques, how to understand your dog's behaviour and body language to avoid unwanted behaviours and negative life experiences.
- Attention seeking
- Destructive behaviours
- Fear related behaviours
- Ignoring you
- Lack of confidence
- Meal time manners
- Not coming back to you
- Over excited
- Pulling on lead
- Settling in a new home
- Toilet training
- ... and more!